Professional & Technical Writing Services for:
Small Business and Corporations, Social Services, Literary and Creative Arts Organizations.
Donna creates tailor-made packages for all writing needs. She offers one-off consultations and advice, brief and substantial project based packages, and is available for ongoing collaborative arrangements. Her work honours in-house style and design specifications, is easy to read, and highlights the key ideas and recommendations you wish to present. Possibilities:
- Comprehensive strategy for strong, effective copy and clearly branded text for promotional and social justice campaigns.
- Vibrant, persuasive copy for websites, social network platforms, marketing collateral such as press releases, reports, brochures, and business cards.
- Polished and readable final drafts of project proposals, evaluation and annual reports, tenders, pitches.
- Required research, initial drafts and polished final reports on a range of subjects. See her most recent report for the Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne
- Gather together a team of designers, publicists, and media experts to create an effective promotional campaign.
A fast turn-around can be negotiated for:
- Winning resumes, submissions, or project proposals.
- Polished drafts within an agreed upon timeframe.
- Sensitive, compassionate emails and letters to staff, colleagues, family and friends.
Writing & Publishing Advice
Donna is available to writers, small and self publishers to:
- create the best publishing strategy for your book.
- offer advice on book design, printing and marketing.
- develop a book proposal that will attract an agent or publisher.