Editing & Ghostwriting Services
Donna’s passion for words makes fiction and non-fiction shine. Her tailor-made editing program covers all the elements of writing a book such as the structure of the narrative, characterisation and dialogue, pacing, themes, and publishing house style. She will also work with you to formulate a publishing plan.
Donna’s Ghostwriting Service includes an initial consultation to ascertain author and ghostwriter compatibility. This tailor-made program offers in-depth conversations, interviews and research to develop a solid, cohesive, agreed upon final manuscript, and a publishing plan for those who have not already secured a publication contract.
Editing Program can include:
- Manuscript Assessment and development includes advice on the strengths and drawbacks of your manuscript, and a strategy to attract an agent or publisher.
- Structural Editing examines the manuscript in terms of narrative, character development, continuity and readability.
- Proofreading and Copy-editing includes a forensic review of the grammar, spelling, syntax, voice and style.
Ghostwriting Service can include:
- Formal project proposal which indicates required interviews, transcripts to be provided, research to be undertaken, estimated word count, project timeline, anticipated drafts to complete manuscript, and quote.
- Recorded interviews, in person or over the phone.
- Research report for author agreement, where appropriate.
- Expanded book outline for consultation with author.
- Initial manuscript draft for author revisions, and a manuscript ready for publication.